As a participant with Team Doctors Without Borders, we invite you to join fellow riders and MSF aid workers at our exclusive Riders Reception the day before the Five Boro Bike Tour. We will also supply you with plenty of information and gear to show your support of our lifesaving mission:
- Fundraising Support, Tools & Resources
- Custom Personal Fundraising Pages
- MSF Riding Shorts & Jersey
- MSF Accessories including a Cowbell & Water Bottle
- Informative Program Materials
- VIP status (includes early start time, breakfast and lunch)
- Membership to the team Facebook group for sharing information, advice and encouragement
More information about the 2017 Five Boro Bike Tour, including pre-arranged bike rental opportunities, can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact our Fundraising Events team. Thank you for your interest in supporting our work.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that provides aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, malnutrition, exclusion from health care, or natural disasters in more than 60 countries. MSF received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999.