The NY office of MSF-USA is seeking a seasonal fundraising systems assistant to provide general support to the fundraising operations team during our busiest time of year. Assignment to last through February 2015.
- Data entry into fundraising database including data hygiene, merging accounts, adjustments, etc.
- Assist with acknowledgement (donor gift receipt) processing; quality control of acknowledgement files through the use of Excel
- Data clean-up projects
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail
- Print and mail donor letters
- Excellent typing skills with the ability to produce high-volume, high-quality data.
- Computer literate with strong skills in word processing and spreadsheets, familiarity with databases and Excel.
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Fundraising software experience a strong plus.
- Keen attention to detail with ability to track multiple projects at one time.
Rate of pay: $15–$18 per hour, commensurate with experience, for a 35-hour work week. Opportunity for additional work hours, especially during the height of the busy year-end season. Hours 35–40 pay at same base rate; hours worked over 40 pay at time and a half. No benefits.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn.: Seasonal Fundraising Systems Assistant.
We are looking to fill this position asap. Candidates are encouraged to apply, first consideration will be given on a rolling basis.