Ride through traffic-free streets and past New York City landmarks in this one-of-a-kind bike tour, while being a part of a larger team delivering emergency medical care to people in crisis around the world. Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) provides guaranteed entry and coaching for its motivated fundraisers who raise a minimum of $1,500 to support our critical work in more than 60 countries.
On Sunday, May 1st, 2016, cycle past New York's most iconic landmarks: the Brooklyn Bridge, Statute of Liberty, Empire State Building, as well as many others on this 40-mile route.
As a participant with Team Doctors Without Borders, we invite you to join fellow riders and MSF aid workers at our exclusive Riders Reception the day before the Five Boro Bike Tour. We will also supply you with plenty of information and gear to show your support of our lifesaving mission:
- Personal Training Instruction
- Fundraising Support, Tools & Resources
- Custom Personal Fundraising Pages
- MSF Riding Shorts & Jersey
- MSF Accessories including a Cowbell & Water Bottle
- Informative Program Materials & Posters
- Subscription to MSF's Alert Newsletter
- VIP status (includes early start time, breakfast and lunch)
- Membership to the team Facebook group for sharing information, advice and encouragement
More information about the 2016 TD Five Boro Bike Tour, including pre-arranged bike rental opportunities, can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact our Fundraising Events team. Thank you for your interest in supporting our work.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that provides aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, malnutrition, exclusion from health care, or natural disasters in more than 60 countries. MSF received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999.