Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) frequently publishes updates, press releases, and other forms of communication about its work in more than 60 countries around the world. See the list below for the most recent updates or search by location, topic, or year.
Telemedicine makes it possible for Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) staff in remote areas to connect with specialists around the world. Adi Nadimpalli, an MSF physician, describes how he used telemedicine in South Sudan to help save a mother's life.
NEW YORK, AUGUST 12, 2014 — The international medical humanitarian organization Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) today launched "The Reach of War," a multimedia documentary feature exploring a single day in the life of the ongoing conflict in Syria, through the perspective of medical workers, patients, and refugees.
In 2013, 92 percent of our donations came from more than 630,000 private individuals, and the other 8 percent came from foundations and corporations. We have what we could call a financially democratic pyramid; we are not dependent on a few top donors; 57 percent of our revenue is being generously donated by donors that give to us less than $500.
Can people earmark their donations for specific projects?