MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Cholera Treatment Centre Apply Cholera Treatment Centre filter
- Distribution Apply Distribution filter
- Earthquake Apply Earthquake filter
- Epidemiology Apply Epidemiology filter
- Flood Apply Flood filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Hurricane Apply Hurricane filter
- Infectious Disease Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mental Healthcare Apply Mental Healthcare filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter