MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mental Healthcare Apply Mental Healthcare filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- Tsunami Apply Tsunami filter