MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Abortion Apply Abortion filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Earthquake Apply Earthquake filter
- HIV/AIDS Apply HIV/AIDS filter
- HIV/TB Co-infection Apply HIV/TB Co-infection filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mental Healthcare Apply Mental Healthcare filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter