MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Cholera Treatment Centre Apply Cholera Treatment Centre filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Diarrhoeal Disease Apply Diarrhoeal Disease filter
- Disease Apply Disease filter
- Drought Apply Drought filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Hurricane Apply Hurricane filter
- Infectious Disease Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Mobile Clinic Apply Mobile Clinic filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Vaccine Apply Vaccine filter
- War Apply War filter