MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Angola Apply Angola filter
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Apply Bosnia and Herzegovina filter
- Brazil Apply Brazil filter
- Burundi Apply Burundi filter
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea Apply Democratic People's Republic of Korea filter
- Gabon Apply Gabon filter
- Guinea Apply Guinea filter
- India Apply India filter
- Liberia Apply Liberia filter
- Malawi Apply Malawi filter
- Mozambique Apply Mozambique filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- Somalia Apply Somalia filter
- South Africa Apply South Africa filter
- Tajikistan Apply Tajikistan filter
- Thailand Apply Thailand filter