MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Angola Apply Angola filter
- Burundi Apply Burundi filter
- Colombia Apply Colombia filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Ethiopia Apply Ethiopia filter
- Guinea Apply Guinea filter
- Indonesia Apply Indonesia filter
- Madagascar Apply Madagascar filter
- Mozambique Apply Mozambique filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- Sri Lanka Apply Sri Lanka filter
- Sudan Apply Sudan filter
- Uganda Apply Uganda filter