MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Algeria Apply Algeria filter
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Apply Bosnia and Herzegovina filter
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Central America Apply Central America filter
- Colombia Apply Colombia filter
- Egypt Apply Egypt filter
- Greece Apply Greece filter
- India Apply India filter
- Indonesia Apply Indonesia filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Jordan Apply Jordan filter
- Philippines Apply Philippines filter
- Romania Apply Romania filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Sudan Apply Sudan filter
- Thailand Apply Thailand filter
- Tunisia Apply Tunisia filter
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Apply United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland filter
- United States of America Apply United States of America filter