MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Burkina Faso Apply Burkina Faso filter
- Chad Apply Chad filter
- Cote d'Ivoire Apply Cote d'Ivoire filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Mauritania Apply Mauritania filter
- Niger Apply Niger filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Measles Apply Measles filter
- Meningitis Apply Meningitis filter
- Pregnancy Apply Pregnancy filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Apply Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare filter