MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Bangladesh Apply Bangladesh filter
- Burkina Faso Apply Burkina Faso filter
- Chad Apply Chad filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Greece Apply Greece filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Italy Apply Italy filter
- Kyrgyzstan Apply Kyrgyzstan filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Mauritania Apply Mauritania filter
- Mexico Apply Mexico filter
- Myanmar Apply Myanmar filter
- Niger Apply Niger filter
- Nigeria Apply Nigeria filter
- Somalia Apply Somalia filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Yemen Apply Yemen filter