MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Bolivia (Plurinational State of) Apply Bolivia (Plurinational State of) filter
- Caribbean Apply Caribbean filter
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Darfur Apply Darfur filter
- EUROPE Apply EUROPE filter
- Guinea Apply Guinea filter
- India Apply India filter
- Jordan Apply Jordan filter
- Liberia Apply Liberia filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter