MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Angola Apply Angola filter
- Chad Apply Chad filter
- Colombia Apply Colombia filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Guatemala Apply Guatemala filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- India Apply India filter
- Lebanon Apply Lebanon filter
- Myanmar Apply Myanmar filter
- Occupied Palestinian Territory Apply Occupied Palestinian Territory filter
- Somalia Apply Somalia filter
- South Africa Apply South Africa filter
- Sri Lanka Apply Sri Lanka filter
- Sudan Apply Sudan filter
- Thailand Apply Thailand filter