MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Brazil Apply Brazil filter
- Ecuador Apply Ecuador filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- Kenya Apply Kenya filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Mexico Apply Mexico filter
- Nepal Apply Nepal filter
- Pakistan Apply Pakistan filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Sri Lanka Apply Sri Lanka filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter