MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Amputee Apply Amputee filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Diarrhoeal Disease Apply Diarrhoeal Disease filter
- Emergency Room Apply Emergency Room filter
- Explosive Apply Explosive filter
- Gun Apply Gun filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Intensive Care Apply Intensive Care filter
- Landmine Apply Landmine filter
- Operating Theatre Apply Operating Theatre filter
- Out-patient Department Apply Out-patient Department filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Post-operative Care Apply Post-operative Care filter
- Shelling Wound Apply Shelling Wound filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter
- War Victim Apply War Victim filter