MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Burkina Faso Apply Burkina Faso filter
- Cambodia Apply Cambodia filter
- Chad Apply Chad filter
- Liberia Apply Liberia filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Mauritania Apply Mauritania filter
- Niger Apply Niger filter
- Nigeria Apply Nigeria filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Sudan Apply Sudan filter
- Switzerland Apply Switzerland filter
- Tajikistan Apply Tajikistan filter
- Uganda Apply Uganda filter