MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Cote d'Ivoire Apply Cote d'Ivoire filter
- Darfur Apply Darfur filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Jordan Apply Jordan filter
- Kenya Apply Kenya filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Nigeria Apply Nigeria filter
- Pakistan Apply Pakistan filter
- Philippines Apply Philippines filter
- Russian Federation Apply Russian Federation filter
- Saudi Arabia Apply Saudi Arabia filter
- Somaliland Apply Somaliland filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- United States of America Apply United States of America filter
- Yemen Apply Yemen filter