MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Armenia Apply Armenia filter
- Cambodia Apply Cambodia filter
- Germany Apply Germany filter
- India Apply India filter
- Japan Apply Japan filter
- Malawi Apply Malawi filter
- Mexico Apply Mexico filter
- Myanmar Apply Myanmar filter
- Republic of Korea Apply Republic of Korea filter
- Russian Federation Apply Russian Federation filter
- South Africa Apply South Africa filter
- Swaziland Apply Swaziland filter
- Tajikistan Apply Tajikistan filter
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Apply United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland filter
- United States of America Apply United States of America filter
- Uzbekistan Apply Uzbekistan filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- MSF Access Campaign Apply MSF Access Campaign filter
- Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter