MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Belgium Apply Belgium filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Ethiopia Apply Ethiopia filter
- Gabon Apply Gabon filter
- Guinea Apply Guinea filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- Lebanon Apply Lebanon filter
- Liberia Apply Liberia filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Nigeria Apply Nigeria filter
- Papua New Guinea Apply Papua New Guinea filter
- Philippines Apply Philippines filter
- Senegal Apply Senegal filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- Somalia Apply Somalia filter
- South Africa Apply South Africa filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Sudan Apply Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- Uganda Apply Uganda filter
- United States of America Apply United States of America filter