MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Burn Victim Apply Burn Victim filter
- Explosive Apply Explosive filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Grenade Apply Grenade filter
- Incarceration Apply Incarceration filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- Unexploded Ordnance Apply Unexploded Ordnance filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter