MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Bangladesh Apply Bangladesh filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Greece Apply Greece filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Italy Apply Italy filter
- Kyrgyzstan Apply Kyrgyzstan filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Mexico Apply Mexico filter
- Myanmar Apply Myanmar filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Yemen Apply Yemen filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Meningitis Apply Meningitis filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Shell Apply Shell filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter
- War Apply War filter