MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- Healthcare Exclusion Apply Healthcare Exclusion filter
- HIV/AIDS Apply HIV/AIDS filter
- Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- Poisoning Apply Poisoning filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter