MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Russian Federation Apply Russian Federation filter
- Saudi Arabia Apply Saudi Arabia filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- United States of America Apply United States of America filter
- Yemen Apply Yemen filter
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Man-made Disaster Apply Man-made Disaster filter
- War Apply War filter