MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Disease Apply Disease filter
- Disease Control Apply Disease Control filter
- Drug Distribution Apply Drug Distribution filter
- Endemic Apply Endemic filter
- Epidemic Apply Epidemic filter
- Infectious Disease Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Medical Research Apply Medical Research filter
- Paediatric Care Apply Paediatric Care filter