MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bullet Wound Apply Bullet Wound filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Death Apply Death filter
- Food Distribution Apply Food Distribution filter
- Food Shortage Apply Food Shortage filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Moderate Acute Malnutrition Apply Moderate Acute Malnutrition filter
- Photographer Apply Photographer filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Severe Acute Malnutrition Apply Severe Acute Malnutrition filter
- Vaccine Apply Vaccine filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter