MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Damaged Apply Damaged filter
- Destruction Apply Destruction filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Injury Apply Injury filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Man-made Disaster Apply Man-made Disaster filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Rubble Apply Rubble filter
- Ruins Apply Ruins filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter