MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Ebola Apply Ebola filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Hepatitis Apply Hepatitis filter
- Hepatitis C Apply Hepatitis C filter
- Hepatitis E Apply Hepatitis E filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Pregnancy Apply Pregnancy filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter