MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Health Education Apply Health Education filter
- Hepatitis Apply Hepatitis filter
- Hepatitis E Apply Hepatitis E filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Pregnancy Apply Pregnancy filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter