MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Asthma Apply Asthma filter
- Cardiovascular Disease Apply Cardiovascular Disease filter
- Chronic Disease Apply Chronic Disease filter
- Civil War Apply Civil War filter
- Diabetes Apply Diabetes filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Hypertension Apply Hypertension filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mobile Clinic Apply Mobile Clinic filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- War Apply War filter