MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Antibiotic Apply Antibiotic filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bacterial Disease Apply Bacterial Disease filter
- Civil War Apply Civil War filter
- Disease Apply Disease filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Medical Condition Apply Medical Condition filter
- Medical Equipment Apply Medical Equipment filter
- Medicine Apply Medicine filter
- Meningitis Apply Meningitis filter
- Mental Healthcare Apply Mental Healthcare filter
- MSF Access Campaign Apply MSF Access Campaign filter
- Primary Healthcare Apply Primary Healthcare filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Vaccination Campaign Apply Vaccination Campaign filter
- Vaccine Apply Vaccine filter