MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Antiretroviral Treatment Apply Antiretroviral Treatment filter
- HIV Coinfection Apply HIV Coinfection filter
- HIV Positive Apply HIV Positive filter
- HIV/AIDS Apply HIV/AIDS filter
- HIV/AIDS Medicine Apply HIV/AIDS Medicine filter
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Apply HIV/AIDS Prevention filter
- HIV/AIDS Testing Apply HIV/AIDS Testing filter
- HIV/TB Co-infection Apply HIV/TB Co-infection filter
- Medical Research Apply Medical Research filter
- MSF Access Campaign Apply MSF Access Campaign filter
- Person Living With HIV/AIDS Apply Person Living With HIV/AIDS filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter