MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Diarrhoeal Disease Apply Diarrhoeal Disease filter
- Disease Control Apply Disease Control filter
- Disease Prevention Apply Disease Prevention filter
- Earthquake Apply Earthquake filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Medical Action Apply Medical Action filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- Vaccination Campaign Apply Vaccination Campaign filter