MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Buruli Ulcer Apply Buruli Ulcer filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Earthquake Apply Earthquake filter
- H1N1 Virus Apply H1N1 Virus filter
- HIV/AIDS Apply HIV/AIDS filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter