MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Disease Apply Disease filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Medical Action Apply Medical Action filter
- Medical Condition Apply Medical Condition filter
- Medical Consultation Apply Medical Consultation filter
- Medical Equipment Apply Medical Equipment filter
- Medicine Apply Medicine filter
- Meningitis Apply Meningitis filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Vaccination Campaign Apply Vaccination Campaign filter
- Vaccine Apply Vaccine filter
- War Apply War filter