MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Maxillofacial Surgery Apply Maxillofacial Surgery filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Physiotherapy Apply Physiotherapy filter
- Psychosocial Care Apply Psychosocial Care filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Rehabilitation Apply Rehabilitation filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- War Apply War filter