MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Armed force Apply Armed force filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Damaged Apply Damaged filter
- Destruction Apply Destruction filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Injury Apply Injury filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Medical Action Apply Medical Action filter
- Medical Equipment Apply Medical Equipment filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter
- War Victim Apply War Victim filter