MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Disease Apply Disease filter
- Disease Control Apply Disease Control filter
- Drug Distribution Apply Drug Distribution filter
- Ebola Apply Ebola filter
- Endemic Apply Endemic filter
- Epidemic Apply Epidemic filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- In-patient Department Apply In-patient Department filter
- Infectious Disease Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Medical Research Apply Medical Research filter
- Out-patient Department Apply Out-patient Department filter
- Paediatric Care Apply Paediatric Care filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter