MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Distribution Apply Distribution filter
- Evacuation Apply Evacuation filter
- Hurricane Apply Hurricane filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mental Trauma Apply Mental Trauma filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Non-food Item Distribution Apply Non-food Item Distribution filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- War Apply War filter