MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Emergency Room Apply Emergency Room filter
- Intensive Care Apply Intensive Care filter
- Operating Theatre Apply Operating Theatre filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Post-operative Care Apply Post-operative Care filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter
- War Victim Apply War Victim filter