MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- AFRICA Apply AFRICA filter
- AMERICAS Apply AMERICAS filter
- ASIA Apply ASIA filter
- EUROPE Apply EUROPE filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Ebola Apply Ebola filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Hurricane Apply Hurricane filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Natural Disaster Apply Natural Disaster filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter