Doctors Without Borders is constantly looking for ways to innovate and better serve those in need. Our ability to do so is made possible by the generosity of our supporters. We offer many ways for your company to engage in and further our mission.
An Opportunity for Corporate Leadership
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières is constantly looking for ways to innovate and better serve those in need. Our ability to do so is made possible by the generosity of our supporters. We offer many ways for your company to engage in and further our mission.
- Corporate Philanthropy: Advance your company’s social responsibility goals and establish yourself as a good corporate citizen through support of one of the most trusted nonprofit brands.
- Consumer Activation: Raise funds to support Doctors Without borders and strengthen your brand among your consumers through a cause marketing campaign or by raising funds through on-site donations.
- Employee Engagement: Inspire pride and loyalty among your employees through matching gift and holiday giving campaigns or employee fundraising events.
Please review Doctors Without Borders’ corporate gift acceptance policy.
Benefits and Recognition
Doctors Without Borders works closely with our corporate partners to develop a recognition strategy. We support our partnerships through such assets as:
- Behind-the-scenes and up-to-the-minute information about our work
- Usage rights to the Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières logo
- Customized corporate Champion logo
- Emergency fundraising and employee giving toolkits
Doctors Without Borders goes where others cannot and helps people who have nowhere else to turn. Every day we save lives and bring relief to people living in areas of conflict, crisis, and devastation. In 2011, we worked tirelessly to provide the following services:
- 8.4 million outpatient consultations
- 5 million measles vaccinations
- 1.4 million malaria cases treated
- 953,000 meningitis vaccinations
- 348,000 children treated for severe malnutrition
- 229,000 HIV patients treated
- 192,000 babies delivered
- 131,000 people treated for cholera
A Strong and Powerful Partner
By partnering with Doctors Without Borders, your company will help to provide lifesaving aid in some of the world’s most critical emergencies. And you will be investing in an organization that is:
- Experienced: Founded in 1971, we have more than 40 years of experience working in the world’s toughest places.
- Effective: Our dedicated aid workers have saved millions of lives through our work in nearly 70 countries.
- Respected: Doctors Without Borders was the recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize in 1999.
Learn how your company can make a difference today:
Email email@example.com or call (212) 763-5745
Please note: Until a fully executed agreement is received, use of the Doctors Without Borders name, logo, or any of its licensed marks is prohibited.