Join Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) staff for a panel discussion via live online webcast.
MSF will answer YOUR questions about the organization's massive medical response in Haiti since the January 12, 2010 earthquake.
- Sophie Delaunay, Executive Director of MSF-USA
- Dr. Greg Elder, Medical Deputy Project Manager for Haiti
- Michelle Mays, MSF Nurse with two assignments in Haiti in 2010
- Jason Cone, Director of Communications for MSF-USA
MSF medical aid workers and headquarters staff will discuss…
- the reality on the ground after the earthquake, flooding, and now during the current cholera outbreak
- how decisions were made regarding the overall direction of MSF’s response
- how our supporters’ donations were used
- and they'll answer YOUR questions
Email your questions prior to the event to: email@example.com
Questions may also be submitted during the event through a live chat feature on the website.
The webcast will last approximately 90 minutes.
News and stories from around the world
no related content