"The Peter and Carmen Lucia Buck Foundation supports MSF's commitment to delivering high-quality medical care to those affected by armed conflict, natural disasters, and epidemics-working in settings where critical health care services would otherwise be absent. PCLB also applauds MSF's staff, who often face challenging circumstances, yet work tirelessly on behalf of people in crisis worldwide. It is through these efforts that a foundation our size can have a global impact."
Our Foundation donors contributed $19.5 million to MSF in 2014. This support is critical to the care that MSF teams provide in our programs worldwide. Thank you for your commitment to our work.
Development Associate, Foundations
Our Mailing Address:
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
333 7th Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001
We are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Federal Identification Number (EIN): 13-3433452
- View MSF's Leadership and MSF USA's Board of Directors
- View MSF's Financial Information, including our Annual Report, Form 990, and 501(c)(3) information
- Learn more about MSF and see current News about our work
- Read our Commitment to Our Supporters to learn more about how MSF uses your donations to reach people in need in the most effective and cost-efficient manner, while adhering to stringent fundraising ethics
- Consider making Multiyear Pledge Gifts to MSF
- Consider donating through a Donor Advised Fund
- Consider making a gift of Stock
Our Foundation donors receive recognition in our annual report and published donor listings, regular updates through our quarterly ALERT newsletter, invitations to phone conferences with our executive director and other MSF staff and invitations to MSF special local events. We will also be happy to send reports on areas of interest and the impact of your grant.
Want to find out more about the work we’re doing right now? Check out some of our 2017 priorities:
Nigeria and the Lake Chad Region: http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/country-region/nigeria