"The Peter and Carmen Lucia Buck Foundation supports MSF's commitment to delivering high-quality medical care to those affected by armed conflict, natural disasters and epidemics-working in settings where critical health care services would otherwise be absent. PCLB also applauds MSF's staff, who often face challenging circumstances, yet work tirelessly on behalf of people in crisis worldwide. It is through these efforts that a foundation our size can have a global impact."
Our Foundation donors contributed $19.5 million to MSF in 2014. This support is critical to the care that MSF teams provide in our programs worldwide. Thank you for your commitment to our work.
Our Foundation donors receive the following opportunities:
- Recognition in our annual report and published donor listings for donors at the $5,000 and above level
- Reports on areas of interest and the impact of their grant
- Regular updates through our quarterly newsletter, ALERT and other special mailings
- Invitations to phone conferences with executive director and other MSF staff
- Invitations to MSF special events in your area
- Consider making Multiyear Pledge Gifts to MSF
- Learn more about MSF's work
- Read our Commitment to Our Supporters to learn more about how MSF uses your donations to reach people in need in the most effective and cost-efficient manner, while adhering to stringent fundraising ethics
- View MSF's Financial Information, including our Annual Report, Form 990, and 501(c)(3) information
- View MSF's Leadership and MSF USA's Board of Directors
- Consider donating through a Donor Advised Fund
Development Officer, Foundations