Mary Sexton, Director of Major Gifts
Phone: (212) 655-3781
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is grateful for the generous support of all of our donors. We take your investment in our work seriously, and are committed to using your donation to reach people in need in the most effective and cost-efficient manner. Please read MSF’s Commitment to Our Supporters to learn more about how your gift is used.
With a gift of $5,000 or more, Major Donors make a significant investment in helping MSF fulfill its mission. In 2014, our major donors contributed more than $76 million. This incredible support has helped us save lives through providing acute medical care to millions of people around the world.
Major donors receive regular Insider Letters from the desk of MSF-USA’s Executive Director, recognition in our annual report, invitations to special donor events, and other opportunities to meet with MSF office and field staff.
Other Ways to Strengthen Your Commitment:
- Consider participating in the Multiyear Initiative.
- Learn about how to leave MSF in your will or estate plans, as well as other planned giving opportunities.
- Give to MSF with appreciated Stock and Securities, or through Donor Advised Funds.
- Ask your employer if they participate in a matching gifts program.
- Learn more about MSF's history and principles.
- View MSF's Financial Information, including our latest Financial Statements, Form 990, and 501(c)(3) information.