Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is so grateful for the generous support of all of our donors. We take your investment in our work seriously, and are committed to using your donation to reach people in need in the most effective and cost-efficient manner. Please read MSF’s Commitment to Our Supporters to learn more about how your gift is used.
With a gift of $5,000 or more, Major Donors make a significant investment in helping MSF fulfill its mission. In 2013, our major donors contributed more than $43 million. This incredible support has helped us save lives through providing acute medical care to millions of people around the world.
Major Donors receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in our annual report.
- Invitations to special major donor events and reserved seating at public events.
- Select mailings including Insider Letters from the Executive Director, annual reports, and our Alert quarterly newsletter.
- Opportunities for in-person and phone briefings on MSF’s activities.
- Designated staff who are available to respond to your questions and requests.
Other Ways to Strengthen Your Commitment:
- Consider participating in the Multiyear Initiative.
- Learn more about our Matching Gifts Program, Planned Giving, Gifts of Stock and Securities, and Donor Advised Funds.
- Learn more about MSF's history and principles.
- View MSF's Financial Information, including our latest Financial Statements, Form 990, and 501(c)(3) information.
Contact the Major Gifts Department:
Phone: (212) 655-3781