Our Partners are a group of committed donors who make it possible for Doctors Without Borders to prepare in advance to respond wherever we may be needed next. The commitment of our Partners allows us to maintain one of the world’s most efficient logistical systems, and gives us the financial independence and neutrality necessary to deliver emergency medical care to people trapped by warring parties in conflict zones.
When you become a Doctors Without Borders Partner, you’ll enjoy access to in-depth information about our field operations through conference calls, e-mail updates from field staff, webcasts, invitations to special events, insider letters, and more.
Donors can join the Partner program by making any single gift of $500 or more. This gift entitles the donor to two years of Partner benefits, including:
- Opportunities to ask questions directly of field and executive staff in Partner conference calls.
- Invitations to special Partners-only events
- E-mail updates from field staff on current projects
- Our Alert Quarterly newsletter
- Special correspondence designed to share breaking news and insider information on Doctors Without Borders’ work in the field.
- Annual report
Partner conference calls allow you to interact with our field and executive staff directly. Partners are encouraged to ask questions and learn more about Doctors Without Borders’ work in the field, organizational governance, and how donations are spent.
Listen to excerpts from past Partner conference calls:
- Containing Outbreaks of Hemorrhagic Fevers
November 2012 | slideshow
- Closing MSF Projects
March 2012 | slideshow
- Opening MSF Projects
February 2012 | slideshow
- Doctors Without Borders at work: Responding to the Crisis in Somalia
October 2011 | slideshow
We hope that you will choose to become one of our most valued supporters by joining the Partner program. We are deeply grateful for the significant contribution that each Partner makes to Doctors Without Borders, and committed to transparency with our supporters.