The Doctors Without Borders Tribute program is a wonderful way to show your support for our work around the world, while also honoring family and friends throughout the winter holidays. We have drafted these guidelines to help you more easily make your Tribute gift. Thank you in advance for choosing to make a tribute through Doctors Without Borders.
The fastest and easiest way to make a tribute gift is through our website. Follow this link and follow the directions to send your gift notification today. Making your tribute gift online minimizes the cost of processing and postage, and also lessens our collective carbon foot print.
Our call center can take tribute donations over the phone. You can make up to 8 tributes with any representative. Please call 888-392-0392.
- Printed tributes will be sent within approximately 3 to 4 weeks of your request.
- A minimum donation of $10 is required per tribute. As an example, you may honor five friends or family members with a gift of $50, or ten for a gift of $100.
- If you would like to make a tribute donation with more than 10 tribute gifts, MSF requests that you provide the tribute list in digital format. Please use this template (a Microsoft Excel file will download to your computer). Be sure your list is final upon submission. Once complete, please email your list to our Donor Services team at email@example.com. When emailing us, provide your name, mailing address and your day time phone number so that we may contact you to collect your payment information over the phone. Do not include your credit card information in your email with your tribute list. The donation must be completed before the tributes are processed.
When completing the template, please note:
- Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Please be sure to fill in the name and address of the tribute recipient (including country, if other than the US).
- If you would like to modify how your name appears on the tribute letter, enter the adjustment in the From column. Otherwise, leave this entry blank.
- If you would like to include a brief message in the letter, enter it in the Custom Message column. Otherwise, leave this entry blank.