The Doctors Without Borders Tribute program is a wonderful way to show your support for our work around the world, while also honoring family and friends throughout the winter Holidays. We have drafted these guidelines to help you more easily make your Tribute gift. Thank you in advance for choosing to make a tribute through Doctors Without Borders.
The fastest and easiest way to make a tribute gift is through our website. Send your tribute gift notification today. Making your tribute gift online minimizes the cost of processing and postage, increasing the portion of your gift which may be spent on Doctors Without Borders programs in the field, and E-card Tributes also lessen our collective carbon foot print.
- Doctors Without Borders recommends submitting your tribute gifts online to ensure timely delivery to your recipients.
- A minimum donation of $10 is required per tribute. As an example, you may honor five friends or family members with a gift of $50, or ten for a gift of $100.
- Printed tributes will be sent within 3 weeks of your request. Because of increased volume at the end of the year, please submit all tribute gifts prior to December 3rd to ensure receipt by December 25th.
- MSF strives to maintain a very low cost of fundraising. An abundance of resources are required to process Tributes with multiple notificants, pushing the costs to manage the program beyond what we feel is reasonable. Please consider making your Tribute gift online or through email.
- If you prefer not to make your Tribute gift online, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a complete and final list of recipients of Tribute letter recipients.
- MSF requests donors provide tribute lists in digital format, either a spreadsheet, a word processing document, or in the body of an email. Please be sure your list is final upon submission. When emailing us, provide your day time phone number so that we may contact you to collect your payment information over the phone. The donation must be completed before the tributes are processed.
- MSF does not have the capacity to add Company logos or personalized images on the tributes.
- Single tributes can be mailed to:
Doctors Without Borders
PO Box 5022
Hagerstown, MD 21741
Our call center can take tribute donations over the phone. You can make up to 8 tributes with any representative. Please call 888-392-0392.
Be part of MSF
Our supporters, donors and fundraisers are a vital part of the MSF movement.
Find out how you can support MSF's lifesaving work.