As a Financial Administrator working with Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF), you can help to ensure access to lifesaving healthcare for people in need. MSF Financial Administrators plan, centralize, coordinate, and supervise the financial management and financial administration in the Project/Mission.
Responsibilities include budget control and financing, project planning, managing international and locally-hired staff, financial and salary administration, and financial report writing. Financial Administrators also develop local administrative procedures in order to provide accurate, transparent, and reliable financial information to the organization and third parties. Financial Administrations represent MSF and have occasion to cooperate with national authorities on relevant issues.
- Must meet general requirements
- Minimum 9-12 month commitment
- Experience with:
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Financial reporting
- Employee Payroll and benefits
- Advanced degree in accounting, business administration, or other related area
- Tax compliance matters
- Familiarity with HR procedures
- Ability to understand and function in different legal environments